SafeWise Guide to Black Mold

Is Black Mold Dangerous?

The short answer is—not really. But that doesn’t mean you should keep black mold as a pet.

Everyone has different levels of tolerance to allergens like mold spores, but that’s all black mold is—an allergen.1 Those with asthma, respiratory allergies, or immune suppression will feel the effects of black mold’s mycotoxins more than most folks.

As one source put it, “Previous reports of ‘toxic mold syndrome’ or ‘toxic black mold’ have been shown to be no more than media hype and mass hysteria.” 2

But whether you feel black mold symptoms or not, it’s best to get rid of black mold as soon as you find it.

Share:

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on reddit
Reddit

Leave a Comment

SafeWise Guide to Black Mold
Garage Shield protection for home garage
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on reddit
Scroll to Top
The Garage Shield

Save 10%

WAIT