Insurance Denied – No Sign Of Forced Entry!
- Insurance companies can and may deny claims if no signs of forced entry
- Criminals can enter your garage and subsequently your attached home, in as little as 6 seconds and without any signs of forced entry.
- Law enforcement will not enter a home during an alarm call, if there is no sign of forced entry
- Average home burglaries cost about $2500 in loss that your insurance may not cover
- Using a Zip Tie to secure your garage opener or cutting the rope, is a federal violation
Home Invasion/Crime Facts and Figures
- According to the FBI in the US: www.fbi.gov
- One property crime happens every 3 seconds.
- One burglary occurs every 10 seconds.
- One violent crime occurs every 20 seconds.
- One aggravated assault occurs every 35 seconds.
- One robbery occurs every 60 seconds, or 1 minute.
- One forcible rape occurs every 2 minutes.
- There were over 2 million burglaries in 2005.
- An increase in burglary offenses was the only property crime to increase in 2005 compared with the prior year data.
Home Invasion Statistics:
- According to a United States Department of Justice report: ß 38% of assaults & 60% of rapes occur during home invasions.
- 1 of every 5 homes will experience a breakin or home invasion. That’s over 2,000,000 homes!
- According to Statistics Canada, there has been an average of 289,200 home invasions annually over the last 5 years.
- Statistically, there are over 8,000 home invasions per day in North America
- According to Statistics U.S.A., there was an average of 3,600,000 home invasions annually between 1994 and 2000.
The Garage Shield installs in seconds, and blocks access to the home using the 6 second break in threat!