HOME INVASION/CRIME FACTS AND FIGURES
- According to the FBI in the US: www.fbi.gov
- One property crime happens every 3 seconds.
- One burglary occurs every 10 seconds.
- One violent crime occurs every 20 seconds.
- One aggravated assault occurs every 35 seconds.
- One robbery occurs every 60 seconds, or 1 minute.
- One forcible rape occurs every 2 minutes.
- There were over 2 million burglaries in 2005.
- An increase in burglary offenses was the only
property crime to increase in 2005 compared
with the prior year data.
No Sign Of Forced Entry!
- Insurance companies can and may deny claims if no signs of forced entry
- Criminals can enter your garage and subsequently your attached home, in as little as 6 seconds and without any signs of forced entry.
- Law enforcement will not enter a home during an alarm call, if there is no sign of forced entry
- Average home burglaries cost about $2500 in loss that your insurance may not cover
- Using a Zip Tie to secure your garage opener or cutting the rope, is a federal violation
Home Invasion Statistics:
- According to a United States Department of Justice report: 38% of assaults & 60% of rapes occur during home invasions.
- 1 of every 5 homes will experience a break in or home invasion. That’s over 2,000,000 homes!
- According to Statistics Canada, there has been an average of 289,200 home invasions annually over the last 5 years.
- Statistically, there are over 8,000 home invasions per day in North America
- According to Statistics U.S.A., there was an average of 3,600,000 home invasions annually between 1994 and 2000.
No products were found matching your selection.