What Devices Work with ADT Pulse
Posted: January 23, 2020
Are you preparing to ramp up your home security? Do you want to make the most of your ADT-monitored home security system? Protect Your Home provides a variety of top smart home solutions with ADT-monitoring to provide the compatibility you need to help make your home safer and smarter than ever before. Now you can easily connect your automation devices from virtually anywhere with ADT Pulse®.
ADT Video Doorbell Camera
With the latest doorbell camera technology from ADT, you can easily see, hear, and speak to anyone at your front door from virtually anywhere. If you have packages delivered when you’re not home, it can give you peace of mind that your deliveries are secure and helps decrease the chance that they’ll be taken from your property.
Your front door is your first line of defense against intruders.
Nearly 34% of burglars enter through the front door, but with the ADT Doorbell Camera, you can see exactly who or what is at your front door, whether you’re at home or out and about.
Answer your door from virtually anywhere.
The ADT Doorbell Camera helps deter unwelcome visitors with a built-in motion detector. A sensor automatically sends an alert to your smartphone so you can see and speak to anyone at your door – even when you’re not home.
Additional special features of the ADT Video Doorbell Camera:
- Night-vision: Infrared LED night-vision technology to see visitors clearly in low lights
- Wide angle viewing: 180˚ wide-view of the entire yard beyond the front porch
- Wide compatibility: Compatible with Apple iOS 10.X or higher and Android 4.4 or higher
- Weatherproof: Can withstand temperatures as low as -4˚F or as hot as 122˚F
- Wireless connectivity: Syncs with your system via a built-in, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Multiple mounting options: Different brackets work with a variety of doorframes
The ADT Video Doorbell Camera offers crystal clear images and two-way audio to chat with any visitors at your door in real-time. Best of all, the ADT Video Doorbell Camera is offered in the Video package and can be added to your security system when upgrade to Pulse + Video or higher.
Indoor / Outdoor Camera
Whether you’re at home or on vacation, a surveillance camera can help offer peace of mind about everything going on inside your home or on your property. The ADT Monitored Wireless Day/Night Camera works with your mobile device to alert you to activity inside or outside your home.
Attractive and top-of-the-line wireless design for indoor or outdoor use.
The Wireless Day / Night Camera’s sleek, wire-free design allows you to make it as visible or as hidden as you like. Its versatile design allows you to install your camera prominently outside to deter would-be burglars, or it can be positioned inconspicuously inside the home so it does not compete with your décor.
Be aware of what’s happening at home – day or night.
The camera’s sophisticated daytime and nighttime lenses automatically adjust to the amount of light in or around your home, giving you clear images, even in areas where there is low lighting.
The ADT Monitored Wireless Day / Night Camera offers these additional features:
- Integrates with ADT Pulse and your smartphone: This camera is easy to pair with the ADT Pulse app and allows you to view real-time footage on your smartphone.
- Six infrared LEDs: Infrared LED lighting helps make video surveillance footage crystal clear.
- Motion-detection setting: Once activated, the ADT-Monitored Wireless Day / Night Camera will record 30-second video surveillance clips once it detects motion.
- Cloud storage of surveillance footage: The Wireless Day / Night Camera safely stores video surveillance footage and images in the cloud. If something happens to your camera, your footage is protected.
The ADT Monitored Wireless Day / Night camera offers multiple file storage options and connects with your home WiFi network to offer home surveillance indoors or outdoors, any time of day.
If you’ve already made Alexa a part of your household, prepare for Alexa to be your new security assistant.
A simple way to add convenience.
Adding Alexa voice integration to your ADT-monitored home security system is as simple as adding a new skill to the Alexa program. Once the set-up is complete, you can easily access your ADT-monitored system with your voice to ask Alexa to arm or disarm your security system, control your locks and lights, and even open or close your garage door.
There are numerous ADT features Alexa can control with the sound of your voice:
- “Alexa, arm ADT in away mode.”
- “Alexa, disarm ADT.”
- “Alexa, turn on the bedroom light.” *
- “Alexa, lock the front door.” *
*available with compatible system upgrades
Additional features that Alexa can now control and assist with:
- Alexa Guard: Adding Alexa Guard to your ADT-monitored system enhances your smoke and carbon monoxide monitoring. Alexa listens and records audio clips while you’re away, and can even notify ADT to send first responders if needed.
- Name recognition: Alexa will recognize specific names that are assigned within your ADT mobile app.
- Amazon Echo: Extend Alexa’s reach and the ADT app by adding more Amazon Echo devices around your household.
You can get the easy access and hands-free convenience of Alexa with the peace of mind provided by America’s leading security company.
ADT-monitored Smart Door Locks
ADT-Monitored Smart Locks add a whole new level of security and convenience to your home security system. With the touch of a button on your smartphone, you can easily let people in – or keep them out – whether you’re at home or on the go.
More convenience. Smarter security.
ADT-monitored Smart Locks allow you to lock and unlock your door remotely, making your smartphone your smart key. Create virtual lock combinations for family members or contractors and set up emergency automations.
Smart locks and cameras go hand-in-hand.
The ADT mobile device gives you the power to view your security cameras from your mobile phone. When you see a family member or trustworthy repairman approaching, you can remotely unlock the doors – or lock the doors if you see an unwelcome visitor.
ADT-Monitored Smart Door Locks also offer these additional features:
- Programmable locking: Set your door to automatically lock after 30 seconds with up to 30 customizable user access codes.
- Keyless entry: If you forget your keys, don’t sweat it! You won’t get locked out again.
- Live alerts: ADT will text or email you live alerts when your smart lock status changes.
- One-touch lock: Lock your door with the touch of a button.
- Smart key: ADT offers the flexibility to rekey your own smart locks without removing the smart lock from your door.
- Wireless: Transmits alerts wirelessly to your system.
- Bump guard: ADT has patented technology that protect against bumping – an intrusion technique used to defeat conventional locks.
- Nighttime illumination: See the buttons clearly in low light with the built-in, backlit keypad.
Worried you might have left the coffeemaker on? Worry no more! With Smart Plugs, you can remotely turn off appliances from the ADT mobile app. Connect your lights and devices to control your lights remotely. ADT gives you the peace of mind by helping to secure your home.
- Dim the lights: Dim the lights in your home, even if you don’t have a dimmer switch.
- Simple setup: Simply plug into any outlet and connect your lights and appliances.
- Remote control: Never worry about whether you left your curling iron on again – turn off appliances with a quick click on your ADT Mobile App.
Take your on/off switches with you.
Use the ADT app on your smartphone to control your lights and appliances while on the go. You can automate your lights to make an empty home appear occupied and check to make sure appliances don’t get left on when you leave the house.
ADT-monitored Smart Plugs offer these additional features:
- Amazon Alexa integration: Easily use voice commands through your Alexa device to control lights, appliances, and more.
- Professional installation: Protect Your Home will install switches, plugs, and lights, and test it all to make sure that everything works right from the start.
- Two-way communication: Smart Plugs have a two-way communication system to relay commands and ensure reliable operation throughout your home.
- Universally compatible: Works with all LED, CFL, halogen, and incandescent light bulbs, as well as standard small appliances.
- Space-efficient design: Plug it into the top outlet and still have access to the lower outlet.
- Schedule timed events: Schedule your lights to come on, go off or even dim at specific times of the day.
From its capabilities as a daily task manager, an easy way to get information, and assist with pretty much everything from communication to listening to music, Google Assistant is loaded with features. One of its most useful capabilities is the ability to pair with ADT Pulse to offer smart protection for your home.
Your ADT-monitored Security System with Pulse has a new assistant.
It’s quick and easy to integrate ADT-monitored smart security with home automation devices on your Google Assistant-enabled devices, like Google Home. You get the ease of using voice commands with the peace of mind of the leading home security system.
Just say “Hey Google”
- “Hey Google, arm the security system away.
- “Hey Google, turn on the kitchen lights.” *
- “Hey Google, lock the front door.” *
*available with compatible system upgrades
A more connected home.
Connect your Google Assistant with the ADT Pulse app and you’ll have even more control over your connected home devices and security system – using just your voice. Ask your Google Assistant to arm your system, control lights, and adjust your thermostat. Best of all, setup is easy.
Get a free quote and offers on ADT monitored solutions
Are you ready to customize an ADT monitored home security plan that works for you? Give us a call at (800) 521-1729 to talk to a specialist and get a free quote today.